Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frederick resident: Let’s just ban everything in parks

Frederick resident: Let’s just ban everything in parks - Rosenwald, Md. - The Washington Post:

And: “I and many other people have seasonal allergies. Let’s ban flowers and grass from city parks. I also have asthma. Please, please ban perfume from city parks.”
She concludes: “Ban everything from city parks. We can all just drive by and admire the dirt.”
Do you agree with her?
Sadly I can see the appeal of banning everything we don't like seeing or looking at.
I work with the general public so I get the idea.
There are tons of things I'd love to ban,people who don't bathe and use deodorant are high on my personal list.
However I believe that if I don't like seeing or hearing or smelling something I have the ability to leave the area.
Maybe some people lack that ability?

This letter made me laugh pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment