Thursday, September 23, 2010

Useless Rambling

World Action On Salt And Health


Although I understand the idea behind it,I really feel like we are starting down the same old road.
You remember the one?
Where every single thing we did was oh so reasonably explained away?


Where we got told no about smoking inside a fucking bar or a restaurant or a shopping mall or on a plane?
And we said O.K.,I understand non smoker's might not like it?
And it might be dangerous?
It might hurt innocent people?


That link scares the ever loving shit out of me for a whole slew of reasons.


Not the least of which is that soon we will all fucking live forever in a miserable stepford wife sort of exsistence,conforming and becoming exactly what they want us to be.


No more dancing,you might hurt yourself,think of the medical bills!
No more anything,now take your medically prescribed pills and eat your unsalted diet and exercise the proper amount every single day.
There's a good citizen.


I know I'm rambling but this is what this blog is for,for me to get this out of my system,so sorry for all the useless shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment