Friday, September 24, 2010

The Ultimate Solution

The Ultimate Solution

Well there you go.

I guess I wasn't as surprised to read this as I thought I would be.

I am only shocked by where this might happen if this resolution is ever passed.

The council’s resolution noted that total bans were the ‘ultimate and courageous solution’ and added, perhaps unnecessarily, that they were ‘unlikely to be popular within the smoking community or with those economically reliant upon tobacco products’.

I read this and my heart skipped a beat,it felt like someone had hit me square in the face.

It feels like I have always been saying this couldn't happen,but there it is in black and white from a wholly credible source.

If you don't like something someone does it's apparently perfectly fine to just fucking ban it.

The idea is a nightmare,but if this is adopted the reality will be much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment