Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reading The Science Based Medicine Blog

Your Disease Your Fault
Not everyone has “the opportunity for a non-drug recovery”.  As physicians, our job is to use the best available evidence to help all of our patients.  It is not to dispense false promises, fake science, and a heaping portion of blame to those who don’t do everything we tell them to.

I haven't read alot of this blog but what I have read so far I have really enjoyed.
It seems odd to me that there are doctors out there who aren't so quick to slam people for their lifestyles.

Doctors in general seem so quick to tell you that whatever is wrong with you is because of something you have done to yourself,so this blog so far has been a refreshing read.

I'm sure eventually they will write something that upsets me,but so far that hasn't been the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment