Sunday, September 26, 2010

ep-ology by Carl V. Phillips: Our comments to the FDA re graphical warnings on c...

From voices of reason.

ep-ology by Carl V. Phillips: Our comments to the FDA re graphical warnings on c...: "A bit of a long post, but it would be nice to put this somewhere where a few people will actually read it.... Comment regarding Experimen..."

I am always delighted to read anything by Carl Phillips or the tobacco harm reduction org. people.

I think they are one of very few pro tobacco harm reduction people who write things that make sense.

I agree with alot of what they say and I'm happy to put this on my blog (that no one ever reads) and share it with the world.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog !! But lots of people like to post comments anonymously.

    ReplyDelete